Thursday, June 4, 2015

If you hear I say that I will tell KEM rather take 50 beatings from a white or mulatto I never want


Also be the only government that had given us-even chance we communicate Diaspora spoke with government house in Miami, when we all had the right to complaint against all kalanbè bain marie food warmer broken wrist to our Haiti. I did not react because I did not have money to do was go to persecute those that did abizém them, I told you clear that Laurent Lamothe was me and give me justice is because a day Sabbat I had orders before God for me to go but I did not participate orderly yet to have complained against them. 1.) great food containers kept my customs port au prince for 4 months just made the company sourced white webbing me for $ 45 USD. Each updating for late fees; pandanm was 4 months so another Diaspora was about 7 months will delay time; Look how those fools?
I lack money now but I dragged all those of justice, one thing is clear, we will check when I sent containers with Bordeaux when the provider; For now I can go to take any chances and little attorney thief, bain marie food warmer soufrisken, palm-rats, chambers palm-rats in Haiti, is locked in prison, people are paid under the table than the front door, from the back door to their home am looking to talk radio.
Things would be much harder for them because I will grasp all radio providing news about Haiti 24/24 I come up with more accounts renderer for all zanmim bain marie food warmer and enemim on their internet network in all corners of the world. I preferred attorney spokesperson for this work for me, I will be back on foot, Government Martelly was destroyed meter containers without problems I do not need the rest to leave if they yet destroyed the rest, I am going to cash asked, but for Government Préval is going péyém this, there is little greedy avocado Jaqueret in Turjo # 95 is chicken vomit $ 200 US my lashes bain marie food warmer yet live nuns Francis, in Carefour Christ-Roi am man either: Arol Jacques if yet they died péyém this. Bag stronger evil, Lemma attacked company white leaves container of whom I was speaking was a good white dim Since containers outside during the 4 months that is no fault of the Haitian Government are creating unease, heart it ofrim a (deal): He told me just pay them $ 1000 US only and fetch konténèm even that is government Haitien that would be paid $ 1000 US This fee delayed because are they that keep konténèm without provider bain marie food warmer Bordeaux they lie and say I am the white lacking money to do take these containers and they hit me lies and dokimanm me that they were lost in customs and could not find, all brokèt will appear AVOCA spokesperson and Immigration spokesperson, all attorneys will be charged will of Buddha, I was white okay, although I would be hounded bain marie food warmer Government Haitien for $ 1000 US This I said white I agree, it was dim okay to go see a kalanbè Negro fellow I call Magdalene; Well malpròpté ground replied me the great chief does not want, did not even move sanl He told me the name it would not provide containers for $ 1000 US for late fees.
If you hear I say that I will tell KEM rather take 50 beatings from a white or mulatto I never want to take even a short stick from a Negro by my fellow bain marie food warmer small ears all my reasons. When white or mulatto beats you he beat a side Buddhas and it leaves other side Buddhas to be gaining strength during this he think he can fix it if you bézwenw to work for it and you can help yourself in futur and your family this shit is finished matters affecting our future one day.
I took a prison bain marie food warmer in Petion - ville, lieutenant Bronsi told torturers who were defeated in Pétion-ville barracks for 25 beatings bain marie food warmer gave me sadly executioner was a Negro my fellow; For those who did not like Lieutenant Bronsi, Lord was a mulatto.
First I had to appear bain marie food warmer at the barracks then I was 21 years, sadly when torturers had pulled bain marie food warmer this big monkey Koko chicken was touching bain marie food warmer me

No comments:

Post a Comment