Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I visit this blog, and I use the tips but I just have not found the information I wanted, even in t


Therefore, I'd like a bit easier to work, make-up every now and then my sheet dwg new elements for automating tasks. For this I use iLogic and parameters. Did do an automatic scale, date, and now I wanted to make about the type of filling material. The goal is that after the completion of documentation and save the cropped selection window (input listbox) the type of material (eg. Sheet, Tube, Shape). Once you have selected has to jump the next window asking for dimensions (that is, if I chose the pan before it asks if the thickness of the pipe diameter and a wall thickness). After this will be a question of species (eg. S235, etc.) and appropriate standards (depending on the type of mat.). Then, all of this information is to be attributed to some pre-determined properties and placed in the appropriate field title block. Fumbled on the network and I was able to construct a window for selecting only the type of material, then I do not know how to connect the other functions Code: Select all Dim As New ArrayList material Materiał.Add ("Sheet") Materiał.Add ("pipe") Materiał.Add ( "Shape") iProperties.Value ("custom", "Material") = InputListBox ("Material", Material, iProperties.Value ("custom", "Material"), Title: = "Material" listname: = "Material ") I do not know if this is the right way, if anyone can direct me to the appropriate track I would appreciate. matzey Posts: 17 Joined (s): May 31, 2011 7:23
I visit this blog, and I use the tips but I just have not found the information I wanted, even in the comments to this entry ask my question but do not know how to add an entry. matzey Posts: 17 Joined serving buffet (s): May 31, 2011 7:23
I was able to create something like that. Material should help Dim As New ArrayList Materiał.Add ("Sheet") Materiał.Add ("pipe") Materiał.Add ("Shape") iProperties.Value ("custom", "Material") = InputListBox ("Material" Material iProperties.Value ("custom", "Material"), Title: = "Material" listname: = "Material") If iProperties.Value ("custom", "Material") = "Sheet" Then Dim Weight As Grubość.Add new ArrayList ("0.5 mm") Grubość.Add ("1 mm") Grubość.Add ("2 mm") Grubość.Add ("3 mm") iProperties.Value ("custom", "Thickness") = InputListBox ("thickness", Thickness, iProperties.Value ("custom", "thickness"), Title: = "thickness" listname: = "thickness") End If If iProperties.Value ("custom", "material" ) = "pipe" Then Dim diameter Średnica.Add As New ArrayList ("50 mm") Średnica.Add ("60 mm") Średnica.Add ("70 mm") Średnica.Add ("80 mm") iProperties.Value ("custom", "Diameter") = InputListBox ("Diameter" Diameter, iProperties.Value ("custom", "diameter"), Title: = "Diameter" listname: = "Diameter") Dim As New ArrayList Grubość_ścianki Grubość_ścianki.Add ("1 mm") Grubość_ścianki.Add ("1.5 mm") Grubość_ścianki.Add ("2 mm") Grubość_ścianki.Add ("2.5 mm") iProperties.Value ("custom", "Grubość_ścianki") = InputListBox serving buffet ("Grubość_ścianki" Grubość_ścianki, iProperties.Value ("custom", "Grubość_ścianki"), serving buffet Title: serving buffet = "Grubość_ścianki" listname: = "Grubość_ścianki") End If Saint Posts: 40 Joined (s): July 22, 2008 09 35
Back to 3D Modeling serving buffet Jump to: Select a forum ------------------ General Discussions Questions students, novices and beginners forum AutoCAD serving buffet 3D Modeling serving buffet CAD CAE CNC Workshop Hardware pl.comp.cad pl. Business comp.gis buy / sell / exchange Job: ladies / looking / I ask Miscellaneous Off topic forum Archive Administration www.cad.pl Who is online
Powered by phpBB 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group Polish support for phpBB3 - phpBB3.PL

No comments:

Post a Comment