Saturday, February 8, 2014

2014 (13) February (3) January (10) 2013 (91) December (10) November (4) October (15)


"As a benefactor, I give you the strength. Draw out according to you guys, do you keep going for a brighter saturated pressure future. Pages of the book, days of your life. Can not see, and every moment I am here. "- Hawk AG - Battle Sister
The rational mind has its own role to play. If it were not, then until you experience and live through things, you can free the human mind would be ruined, being unable saturated pressure to cope. Hence the need for a rational our minds. As the problem is that the balance forgot. Therefore it is always difficult saturated pressure to find the other, if one of them into the other very used. The rational is hard to understand the feelings of the people is very emotional at times inappropriate. saturated pressure
See the world as I see it, and believe me, they will not mind. The site is located opinions, saturated pressure findings from my subjective opinion, saturated pressure the way I see the world. I meditate, think, saturated pressure conclude that then throw the whole thing put aside, and see a different saturated pressure world. It used to be something our ancestors when discussing their experiences, new information is not hidden, but have entered the public domain, because of their instinctive behavior was even stronger than us. In becoming human instinct trying to get rid of a lot of bad, but during the race preservation instinct can we do to get rid of. In addition to my fictional story also can read my thoughts, which I write under a pseudonym Hawk AG. If you want to know more about me, you can check out here: I am on Fb, or to the sound, or on my blog: Voice blog, but this is also a work of the other side of Hawk AG does not matter! :) View my complete profile saturated pressure
2014 (13) February (3) January (10) 2013 (91) December (10) November (4) October (15) September (19) August (6) July (12) June (2) May (3) November (8) March (10) February (1) January (1) 2012 (96) December saturated pressure (2) November (3) October (5) September (16) An Emotion Quotes A resist corn rootworm GM maize - I. .. Bubbles, Bubbles rational mind can work Shepherds Stonehenge Tools Who am I? Experiences Sosrsszerűség Kierkegaard and the way one pair of shoes, a pair of legs, a pair of arms, a body, ... Continued :) August (31) July (10) June (9) May (7) April (2) March (3) February (1) January (7) 2011 (7) September (4) January (1) July (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment