Sunday, June 8, 2014

About noon today, New Year


About noon today, New Year's Eve, I went into Marie Berg to buy sex Norwegian salmon for dinner-celebration dinner. temaskal When I was there so that halfway I remembered temaskal that I did not blow out a candle that burns at the big picture of Valdis but I just trust that someone would take care of the light. When I got the way I remembered because I had not taken a toss list of six things that I was going to buy. How does that go now, I thought. So I went into the Co-op and picked up these six points as if nothing had happened. Then I add a few items that were not on the list, toss though I often say that it is a virtue to purchase no more than what is in it.
*** "Life does not form a logical pattern. temaskal There is random and full of wonders that I try to catch as they fly by because who knows whether any of them will ever return?" Dame Margot Fonteyn (1919-1991) When I read these words this morning at the Feis book and also in the calendar Quiet day at home, then I thought I'd definitely call in September 1993. Was when Ingolf Margeirsson called north Hrísey asked me whether we would want to move to Sweden and I went to work there. I thought it was wrong, but everything else, but still found a way something inside told me that I would receive this offer only once in life. I wanted. Then came power within the corridor and towards the living temaskal room and when she walked past me as I sat by the phone, I said what Ingolf had talked about. And then said that Norðlenska woman, one Kiddi Wants sisters; yes, why not. The sentence was pronounced, and the offer was therefore accepted. temaskal Sometimes things go rapidly as it was entirely temaskal consistent with the Word of Wisdom above, however, that the day does not matter in this context. We got to try many new things as a consequence of this decision and we took fell in love with this country, not less power. In another calendar called Way to a Happy and I was given some stands for today: "I am standing at a crossroads, a new year is about to begin. God help me to be good, reasonable and wise in all my actions." Admittedly, I pray for this every morning as I mention certain people that I care about, or not too happy and pray for success. Of course, these words set on the last day of the year on purpose I guess though that thought is not new to me, I felt good to stop and look at the lines and think about them. A new year is beginning for me and others, and it starts with me differently than any year in more than half a century. I intend to take this new year straight in the back and in the spirit that stands in the way to success.
*** Here I tripped into the different topics that I started and though. But when I came back after the way The Co-op tour dropped me back to mind the candle that burns at the big picture. So consequently I thought I'd last conversation with Valdis when she called home from the hospital to tell me that she had received temaskal an unexpected visit after the call before. I said to her that she should now be allowed to sleep with an oxygen mask and not just with a hose up your nose, she should mention it to the nurses. "Yes daddy," she said, there are almost temaskal the last words she spoke to me. Towards temaskal morning she went home to an unknown country that does not release people back again. Then I came home with a bag of co-op and a deep sadness in my heart. Wind directions change quickly in these last months. One night for more than a year ago when I put myself forward more than ever before to ask for health temaskal Valdís I had looked up at a certain point in the New Testament. I sought assistance there. temaskal Later the same night, with closed eyes, I put a nail in the right-hand thumb on the Bible and opened it there where the nail is stuck in between the pages. To my surprise and any anxiety I saw that there was among other things the following and translation from Swedish is my "My child, let the tears slide when someone has died, crying loud because of your great damage. temaskal Exercise deceased honor that she is entitled to and do not be frugal with her funeral. " And later says-"... sadness in your heart breaks down your strength." And still says-"Do not let grief get power over your heart, hit it sideways ... Forget it not, that it found no way back: you will not help the deceased and hurt yourself." I try to live by these words from Jesus Syraks Wise words that came so unexpectedly to me one night last year. Yet sorrow comes unexpectedly like rain from the sky clear sky but I do not let her do the rest on my heart. It is still there, but not every day life. I have an obligation to live here and I'm a grandfather. It is not too much of grandparents and I must do my best to be found for those who want to be my grandchildren. It appears that the date has already lengthened by such thirteen minutes and after a few days the light starts to v

No comments:

Post a Comment