Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hello, my brother has O2 2.O TDI conditioning, air conditioning was to meet, because he did not go


Wedding Photographer Cheapest Car insurance online Auto Chiptuning stickers Boudoir Photography Accommodation near airport
stastnylukas
Hello, my brother has O2 2.O TDI conditioning, air conditioning was to meet, because he did not go cold air. Servisák told him that the climate was full, there is a problem elsewhere. When I turn on the air conditioning on full, so not all ventilátory.Děkuji not run for helpful advice.
Hello, my brother has O2 2.O TDI conditioning, air conditioning was to meet, because he did not go cold air. Servisák told him that the climate was full, there is a problem elsewhere. When I turn on the air conditioning on full, so not all ventilátory.Děkuji not run for helpful advice. Hello I had the same problem nechladila climate and did not run my fans (Sahara), electric food followed by filling etc, and still nothing, followed by VAG and nothing, and I got a recommendation for a gentleman really whiz through climate, I arrived and found that the compressor does not push me so Heading into the inlet of merch rozpoštěcí solution and left the car idling to work out and after about 15 minutes everything was settled and doknce Sam ran fan, he advised me at two days ride smoother because of the compressor that it will only zlepšovat.kdyby have someone I can send záem contact.
Hello I had the same problem nechladila climate and did not run my fans (Sahara), followed by filling etc, and still nothing, followed by VAG and nothing, and I got a recommendation for a gentleman really whiz through climate, I arrived and found that the compressor does not push me so Heading into the inlet of merch rozpoštěcí solution and left the car idling to work out and after about 15 minutes everything was settled and doknce Sam ran fan, he advised me at two days ride smoother because of the compressor that it will only zlepšovat.kdyby electric food have someone I can send záem contact. electric food Hi ... I have exactly the same problem. The climate is filled, but do not push. I think the problem is somewhere in the C compressor. Could I ask for contact to the master through a compressor? I'm electric food sure I drove him. Thanks to H.
Hello I had the same problem nechladila electric food climate and did not run my fans (Sahara), followed by filling etc, and still nothing, followed by VAG and nothing, and I got a recommendation electric food for a gentleman really whiz through climate, I arrived and found that the compressor does not push me so Heading into the inlet of merch rozpoštěcí solution and left the car idling electric food to work out and after about 15 minutes everything was settled and doknce Sam ran fan, he advised me at two days ride smoother because of the compressor that it will only zlepšovat.kdyby have someone I can send záem contact. Hello I have the same problem, I could ask for contact electric food to the master? A kdyžtak even price. Thank you
User User 146 posts (s) Gender: Male
Hello I'm about the same problém.Doplnil Climate and nothing. Missed there not the entire third. I do not have much experience with climatronikem and so I was wondering if you press the AUTO button must always spin the propeller in the engine prostoru.Protože me the light on the button illuminates, by Nast, the temperature rise speed of the fan, but the propeller mot.části nothing . ::: kojistky OK. Thank you.
if it starts to blow cold breath of KO compressor so now I've changed too. Made outside heat and climate went to hell compressor costs about 6500, - exchangeable systems on 1.9TDI rv.06
Posted on March 28, 2012 - 24:53
Lukash
Hello Man Octavia II 1.9 TDI and stopped me going for the second compressor. The first seized up and snapped me which is weird, electric food so I had to fit a second, climate worked for about 2 days and again not. I was with Tim in service damage to diagnose and that no error reporting. Therefore I ask if they know someone who is, please stim happening?
User User 86 posts (s) Gender: Male
No chalani I stopped ist climate in the summer, before I did for a team of about 10 days, great service and today we varied the compressor ... Vsetlo works, and I am finally happy ... The problem is that the compressor serviced some help ... Menil I have an interval between the engine oil out of service as were those big winter so I have to simply vary the pre-Yazdi moj KLUD more around the city ... and what do I see as a filter flowery rose clear that it did not change I was angry shame that I have It neodfotil electric food and done so in TA PLZEN mess!! but this is a topic of climate is so let us go to the compressor was met someone stýmto?? If not then I know where it became clear in Service!! And they made chips šrobovákom and as I write this max up to 10 days was KO ... And there I have appealed to replenish refrigerant, disinfect, etc. Just about everything

No comments:

Post a Comment