Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sexy Čehinja Michael hostess food invites you to bath


Sexy Čehinja Michael hostess food invites you to bath
Before the interview I was hungry and I turned into a famous pizzeria in Ljubljana. Let me say that I judge between those who have, in principle, quite indifferent to what they eat, that only nutritious and it is not premastno. Pizza was a very greasy, but I was very hungry. And when we talked with John, with whom a man is immediately called, and the waiter brought to the table two dishes hostess food that we did not talk to heart and dry, I became ashamed of that piece of dough with cheese on it. As would go with drunken hour, which would sing Murko in an interview, for example, by Dubravka Tomsic Srebotnjak.
Our this year's recipient has a restaurant JB at the beginning of Miklošičeva streets in Ljubljana, which will be difficult to see if you're just going there, even if you will see the entrance to it, would not the first to think of this is that the door behind probably the best Slovenian restaurant. This entry modesty are already reproached hostess food him, but only shook his head. "To me anyway people do not come by chance," he says. These will be or has been lately a few more. Some time ago the JB in Ljubljana as the only Slovenian restaurant ranked Pellegrinov elite list of Europe's hostess food best restaurants, but now it's culinary Web site The Daily Meal in your carefully prepared scale of one hundred and Europe's best restaurants Bratovževo hostess food ranked as the tenth place. We went to see why.
JB: For me it is so many things hostess food that take a lot of time and so I have in the kitchen a lot of people, namely 12 We do everything ourselves from bread, breadsticks, crackers, pasta ... and the organization is such that. Bluefin tuna from the menu .. otherwise just cut because it is raw, but the sauce is cooked for two hours. And so it is: if it says that the soup shallots, of course, not only from the shallots. It's all very complicated. Or let's say this one octopus. It was prepared to put her in the sink, it naribam repo, then it is at least half an hour crammed in all of the pores get slime and dirt. Then cut off each tentacle and bottle tap to soften, but care must say that it is not too much. Then give tentacles for ten seconds in the water, hostess food then into a bag along with soup, this bag zavakuumiram hostess food and cook in steam for two hours. In the bag so that nothing is lost.
JB: Maringa whites, in which the shower on cooked sugar to form a foam. This give dunes blackness to make such a small black candy. It's coming, but the menu does not say all this, because then it would not be enough space on the leaves. Would menu much longer.
PB: Where did you purchase the ingredients for the dishes? When I was preparing for this interview, I found a rather exotic-sounding recipe, for sashimi tuna in the Adriatic vasabiju in kadaif Rolledover shrimp ... Where you get this stuff?
JB: Very large dam that I use, if possible, our, Slovenian ingredients. And not only this, keep an eye on that I know who has produced hostess food them. All, of course, hostess food I can not get at us. Daša, who is here on the menu, is a Japanese concern, but keep an eye on it to get the best Daša what it is. Daša by the Japanese hostess food soup, which was added dried tuna.
JB: I Overstock needs to be grown food myself, I'm on this field cultivated some plants that will help me. For now, still live in the wife's mother, although I hope that this year we moved into his house. When it grew lettuce that I wanted to cut, but I was nahrulila: "Are hostess food you crazy, this should continue to grow!" Or zucchini. I would rip off some flowers, mother in law would not hesitate to remove until it grows such a pumpkin. Or peas, those threads ... but when it grows beetroot herbs. The seed from which it appears that it is no longer, I got all indigenous Slovenian seeds. Now we can not do, because I live at 600 meters above sea level and the snow just melted.
JB: No, I got it down to the canteen Triglav Insurance Company, and if you are on the menu barley soup and spiced pork sausage, no problem, we bring only the map but it is not. I have a few guests who like the kind of thing because you can not always eat only fish and shrimp. Kranjska sausage otherwise I have no hesitation. This is our food, which we should be proud, and it is right that is protected.
PB: Daily Meal you was ranked in ninth place in the top restaurants in Europe, namely to be complying with this first taste and offer food service, the interior decor. What is decided hostess food in your favor? hostess food
JB: Absolutely. I got mejl that I am among the ten Mediterranean restaurants. Then I opened mejl and saw that Ex [House restaurant Franko in Kobarid] in the first place, and I'm on the back. What's this? Well, then I went to France to see it and I see that there Ducasse last that in England Heston Blumenthal last ... and I only then realized that they went from last to do better. But then I thought that the scale issued by regions and CaO. In about 14 days but everywhere on the news that I was ten. But most of all I am glad that this was not just like that this evaluation. Two hundred people, among whom were the Michelin inspectors, seven

No comments:

Post a Comment