Sunday, September 21, 2014

I have a question (sorry if my english isn


What works RIL (call/messages/3G) 2D/3D HW Acceleration GPS and A-GPS compass audio (both speakers/headphones/microphone) sensors Wi-fi bluetooth native BT tether camera (normal/panorama) Google state of michigan self service Play full CM10.1 functionallity CPU sleep mode App2sd support native USB tether SIM Toolkit MTP ADB no flicker partial video acceleration YouTube HQ
Nicolás. state of michigan self service (@NicolasAbarc) says:
Andrew says:
138 says:
Amazing job, guys! I tested it on XXAMB3 and everything seems to work ok. It feels a little slower than DMod v6, but not a lot. I tested Temple Run and it’s playable. Bluetooth also worked perfectly.
I had one small problem with the installation. I flashed the rom, then gapps, then did a factory reset from twrp and it didn’t boot. It was stuck at the CM boot animation. I flashed the rom again and did another factory reset and then it started ok.
I absolutely LOVED this rom the first two minutes I had it working! But when I installed Google Apps my phone got stuck on the “Unfortunately, Setup Wizard has crashed” error. Doing a factory reset from the settings menu was no help and that’s the only place I was able to access. I think I could re-install the rom from CVM but I can’t access it! I’ve actually never been able to access state of michigan self service it via Vol up + Home + Power Does anyone know if there’s state of michigan self service anything at all I could do? I’ve managed to boot my phone into recovery in the past using S3 Mini Toolkit but now I can’t do even that since my computer won’t recognise the phone.
deconectat says:
Awesome, everything works now! Thank you both! I flashed an old JB Gapps package and it caused all the errors. I had no problem state of michigan self service with the Gapps provided in the Download sectio, just in case someone’s wondering!
Problems I’ve discovered that don’t seem to have been mentioned: 1)Unable to authenticate WiFi network. Works on stock and other phones, but for whatever reason cannot on CM10.1 2)Network time. When I have network time/time state of michigan self service zones set to auto set the phones the time is always 5 hours off.
Reply
I’m new to Android, but can’t wait until I go non-stock. Since I’m a noob, I did a Samsung update the other day. I am now running JZO54K.I8190XXAMD3 …. state of michigan self service will I be able to root and use CM?
okay one annoying problem you’ll get is if you’re using a exFAT or FAT32 sd card, the mod won’t be able to detect it because they will need to pay license to Microsoft. I got mine to work so if anyone really needs help on how to fix leave a comment.
Amazing! Works great. Occasionally i have settings error but rom is smooth and useful for daily use. Still observing battery life.
Thanks
Great!
For those with wifi problem, go to wifi settings and select correct region for you. US wifi is different from EU, and if you have US settings in EU you can see wifi but you cannot log in. I think it’s the same for the rest of the world. My question, does anyone know inverted gapps for cm10.1, state of michigan self service I tried 2 but ended in stuck at bootanimation?
If the fat32 is not supported for sdcard, how can i use it ? (Sorry, don’t speak english, i don’t know how to ask it…) i have to use my 32go sd card, i have too much music on it… i’m waiting for video and wifi tether and i’ll give you !
moigooner says:
I have a question (sorry if my english isn’t so good after all) in the download section it says clearly Jelly Bean 4.2.2 but I’m using 4.1.2 version on my device so, have I missed an update or what? Clear my ignorance please, I feel excited to download this rom, thank you guys for making it happen.
Relax!, Yesterday I did the update state of michigan self service on my I8190L 4.1.2 to version 4.2.2 CM 10.1 maclaw, just need to make a backup (if you want to return), do the wipes before and after installing …. and ENJOY
Reply
Hello. Congratulations for your excellent work! I wanted to contribute something and comment that after installing the 20130626, according to BetterBatteryStats, the biggest battery drain does the GPS, although it has been continuously disabled. Again congratulations.
I figgered, that GPS is the issue. BetterBatteryStats tells me something about GPSLocationProvider wakelocks. After I deactivated Location Services completely, the kernel was the problem. A service called gps-lock.
July 2, 2013 at 1:52 pm
Good afternoon. I installed state of michigan self service your rom on my Gt 8190L for a first release is great, perfect. I’m looking forward to the next updates. Earlier this month I will make a donation! Great job, has won my respect! (bad english)
Reply
Excuse me for my English, I want to report a bug in Cyanogem 10.1 for Galaxy S3 mini: When you receive the call connection is very low, I realized state of michigan self service that the decrease and increase the call volume, all back to normal
Hello 3G not working for me :/
This R

No comments:

Post a Comment