Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Since thermal conductivity table I love the colour blue, it should be no surprise that one of my goo


As many of my friends know, I am a sucker when it comes to Fondue.  Not only is it a great way to share dessert with a small group of guests, but it is really easy to get ready.  You don’t have to be a rocket scientist or have to be any kind of a chef – all you need is some chocolate, strawberries and Angel Food Cake (which is my favorite).
Since thermal conductivity table I love the colour blue, it should be no surprise that one of my good friends bought me one of these Blue Razz Curve Velata Fondue Warmers for my birthday.  I’ve had my besties over a few times now for fondue night, and we always have a blast. thermal conductivity table
►  2014 (7) ►  June (1) ►  May (1) ►  April (1) ►  January (4) ▼  2013 (4) ▼  November (4) Taking a Break from my Cell Phone Buying Christmas Gifts for My Nieces Blue Razz Curve Velata Fondue Warmer I Love Cake


No comments:

Post a Comment