Friday, October 11, 2013

{Fateful night} It was the first day in the secondary Vision Young in the fourth grade of secondary


Note: Girls before does not make Albart soup kettles endowed tell you that the changes in the age of the characters L (21) years, Song Jul, 22-year-old Jin Yong (23) years, but Maria and Kelly like Mahma (20) years, I'm sorry to Haltgier soup kettles sudden, but it was must change the ages the "second Albart"
{Fateful night} It was the first day in the secondary Vision Young in the fourth grade of secondary and Song Jul in the third grade of secondary and LG in the second row of the secondary and Maria and Kelly in the first grade of high school and I've had everyone excited, but Mary, meanwhile, was not you want to go to school because she has stayed yesterday's mother: Come .. Estigzi Sttachrin in your first day Come Mary: اوووه ... I do not want to go, let me sleep turned to the other side and covered her face blanket mother: Come for laziness Young people are waiting Valosfiel turned Mary and removed soup kettles the blanket from her face quickly Mary: Bowo .. Bowo .. (why) * quickly * Mary: Booowo soup kettles a ... Audi yo .. (Where) * scream * was Ttgdt Mary Korean فأمها was learned and تكلمها Balchora was Jin Yong speak to her in Korean to strengthen their language marveled mother of the mother: Why تصرخين ... and where do you think Centzeronk of course, in the dining room Mary: Who are the young mother: It is young people who come to our house do you think * cynically * Mother: Jin Yong and Myung-Soo and brother Sung Jul've expanded our consciousness Maria Marie: Audi U (where) mother: in the dining room of course, less pain you so * cynically * Mary: When they did not say it * scream * Mother: Why Are Aatqdta that George Clooney is what awaits soup kettles you at the bottom * cynically * Mary: Omaah * upset * Mother: So what I do here منذو half an hour * bearing her hand on _khasreha and speak cynically * Maria: Boo ... but you did not say that Jane Oba (name call him by Maria) here .... I stopped for a moment to speak with a bemused voice Maria: آآه .. I mean that they are here * quickly * Mary jumped from the bed and went to the toilet mother went behind her mother's daughter: Really .. If I knew that you Stagafzen of the bed so I told you that Jin Yong's here for a moment I arrived soup kettles Mary: What .. what it is not so that only .... Did not tell me that they Antzerona in the bottom mother was looking for her daughter looks challenging mother: Really Mary are tense Mary: for .. Order and why is it then stopped talking for a few seconds and her mother consider her and she looked tense irrigation appealed for her mother, soup kettles Mary: Mam .... I want to be taking a bath Come Get out quickly please her mother * pay * Mother: Well .. Well I'm going not Tdfiena the bathroom door closed Mary Mary: Of ... almost Tkvena a mother from behind the door Mother: Let's not Ttachri Vision Young waiting for * Gamtta of the laugh * Mary: Omaaah the .. Heh violin (Stop) I told you it is not * scream * Mother: Well .. Well just do not Ttachri * smiles * I went mother to the basement which is down the stairs, she said in Nfisseha mother: * I think that my daughter has grown up and become like * smiling * But when Mary has استحمت and dried her hair a تنشف her hair off a bit and I thought Mary: The moment ... My mother said Jin Yong ... hee .. Is that clear .. Are really do not know what who got فالأمس him and just bothering me so Mary: God .. How سأتصرف them now wonder of the night after yesterday's ill-fated They were considered soup kettles Jin Yong's brother big for her and more than that, but after the incident yesterday change its view of him shake her head and said Mary: Mar (the name which Aonadunha it) does not think about these things * spoke itself * then completed drying her hair and put some of the Lipstick and has been faster than light did not cha be delayed on which you can think of, or as you say young people are all ___ has been sung Jul and Jin Yong eat breakfast have asked them to Ms. Lee in the day before soup kettles to break the fast with them in this today because today the first semester in school Fjhzat them Korean foods that do not Atdhuqunha but it has been Ms. Kim did not know cooking so they go to eat in the house of Mr. Stephen when Isahqgua from eating cooker home or restaurants soup kettles minutes after I got and it was shut down buttons her blouse, meanwhile, was speeding so as not to be late so I did not pay attention to them and suddenly اصتدمت person of Mary: آآه .. * pain * It wipes on her head Mary: Sorr ... * They lifted her head * saw that before and I've had LG is اصتدمت him when she saw him I remembered last night and said Nfisseha: "Oh .. I forgot his command is also .. what I will do now, "Mary: a fool not to see in front of you * wrath tone * I decided to deal with him as they do frequently: it hee .. * Boo surprisingly have to remember last night also * Mary: Why .. Aa .. not hear Do you want me to re-ماقلت ... * have they want to be as natural as possible * It consider him بنظرات of malice Mary: Babu (nit) * in a low voice * L: Boo ... Iaaa ... (angry tone) and then pointed his finger on both sides L: You're from Astadm me firstly and secondly I'm not a fool, but fool here is anti Maria: b .. b .. boo * surprised * L: Like what you heard (and my reputation) * and uttered quickly * and was considering Mary has shocked L.: Thirdly pain less you do not talk to me because modern with you Arhgueni and Iggszna .. L: And أشمأز which opened Maria mouth of shock L: It's not talk with me you Vhmte * indicates soup kettles his finger in جهيها * It was Mary and Aagafta shocked and then point his finger to the button Top just for breast Maria L. swallow saliva L.: I Forgot this * uttered quickly and then went because Last night * Fterkha L. Thus and went heading to the dining room, walking said Mary Mary: The moment Iaaa .. Iaaa .. I did it my talk with you .. Iaaaaaa * anger and tension * Fasher her L. signal soup kettles go, walking, giving her back Mary: a fool. . Aaich * namely Mnhrjh and consider her shirt button open * worried زرها the Maria: He must respond to him .. So Djalnni more critical is how showed that I am interested to last night .. Oowov .. What do I do he and his brother .. Aaich * angry * It is destined for the dining room, Mary: Aah ... I gig

No comments:

Post a Comment