Thursday, October 10, 2013

Received presumption Anchorage, Ms. Najla Ali Mahmoud, my plate food tracker the cheering protester


Amid chants of "see see", ie that the president will return to his article, I drew the president's wife isolated from the platform above the fourth Adaweya Square in Cairo a short speech to the protestors ahead of the Eid prayer and stood next to her daughter to greet the protesters blessed Eid al-Fitr.
Received presumption Anchorage, Ms. Najla Ali Mahmoud, my plate food tracker the cheering protesters by saying, "Insha see," she said over the platform fourth, "I used to hear بشريات the night before Eid, but I today I saw Bushra and clear," said the Quranic verse, "not the friends of Allah, no fear But the most important grieve. "
Thursday, October 10, 2013 - 9:00 pm
It seems that I erred when asked earlier on Facebook not to receive my plate food tracker one of Almaqin Umm Ahmed wife Marina ill and respect for their suffering, my plate food tracker but unfortunately were not are eligible for this appeal and accepted that exploited by the Muslim Brotherhood on the platform of a fourth in a scene phage to ايليق who wears the veil nor should recognize in her home , to the disadvantage my plate food tracker of you respectable Okhalha, God bless Ms. respected the right of Fethiye Abdel Nasser.
God is in Egypt سؤا Vkdh Kedah and destroyed by the destructive God destroy the Muslim Brotherhood, to the day of judgment and Ahacarham with the infidels and hypocrites O thou Knowing forgive us, O merciful God Re guile to نحورهم darkness corrupt and the response of Aatsmathm اذلاء منكسرين O thou forces you their trip ignorant O خذهم taking Aziz competent and our solution of ignorant and fanatical
ياااااااااااااااااااااااااااه Fein day trip Taba and what we booked 28 Aodah was take me back Fiesta de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye was take me back Fiesta de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye was take me back Fiesta de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye was take me back Fiesta de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye was take me back Fiesta de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye was take me back feast de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye was take me back feast de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye was take me back feast de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye was take me back feast de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye was take me back feast de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye was and take me back Fiesta de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye was take me back Fiesta my plate food tracker de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye was take me back Fiesta de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye was take me back Fiesta de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye was take me back Fiesta de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye was take me back Fiesta de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye was take me back Fiesta de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye was take me back Fiesta de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye was take me back Fiesta de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye was take me back Fiesta de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye was take me back Fiesta de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye was take me back Fiesta my plate food tracker de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye and take me back was the feast de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye and take me back was the feast de نروح Sharm Ahiye Ahiye Aahaye
Hey God have mercy on days sucking reeds in the Federal Balcony was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised my plate food tracker Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss was a year ČÓ Yamit promised Hua loss
Iaaaaaaaaaaah Vkrtiny God Book of the achievements استنى Marina de together

No comments:

Post a Comment