Monday, October 21, 2013

I am always pleased to existence


Can be described as the work of Sofia Coppola it bother Bgeorha lives manipulator بالوهج exciting for fame or notoriety: Alemtemnon of death and known in the town within the film (suicide Virgin), idling wife only in a luxury hotel while hanging around her husband with celebrities in the film (Lost in Translation), and life public volatile and hidden for the young princess of France (Marie Antoinette).
And now we have a movie (somewhere), which spin the story in a hotel Chateau Marmont famous in Los Angeles, where he spends actor known المتململ (Stephen Dorff) and his time to appear daughter adolescence (to Fanning) hostess tray suddenly and force him to change his outlook on his spare and troubles of the Interior. A time and place of the story unchanged - France eighteenth century or contemporary Hollywood - but the heart of the and fever problems of existence within the Coppola films remain the same.
Describe film director (somewhere) and (Lost in Translation) hostess tray that they most expressive character, has Ketbthma itself, be sure that the audience hostess tray will connect these two two works together. And do not mind the director of speech and thin Oscar-winning this. During a telephone conversation site MTV News section with the director as part of their coverage of the fall movies, Sophia spoke frankly about the sources of inspiration to her new film and her life - from مكوثها hostess tray outside the country to motherhood and giving birth to her first child - and that influenced the way be taken to the technical decisions.
I'm not sure if they are personal hostess tray or place of events, but I think it is my desire to write about Los Angeles, then I was living in Paris. So I was thinking about in Los Angeles hostess tray and came to Bali this character played by Stephen Dorff, and then I decided to draw this person and started up from this point. Then came a girlish figure, involved the matter to the kind of relationship between a father with his daughter in the story.
I love my film "Shampoo" and "American prostitute," and I feel that the film did not reflect contemporary Los Angeles. I was a short time ago أتمعن in the event of a culture of journalism scandals during Mkothe hostess tray in France. hostess tray There is always news about Hatamo Hotel Marmont, I remember I went there and I'm at the university, which is now a very different hostess tray thanks to reality television programs United Alababratsa photographers who surround him from every direction. Then press were not "Us" weekly exist where you live, it was a different world, and it start making a film about this world.
I did not see much of it, just a little, but it seems and you تطالع this newspaper they representatives of exposure programs hostess tray only reality, and put Gel focus on the phenomenon of celebrity more than ever before. Twins in two films of the series "neighbor." If our film contains some of the reality TV stars.
I felt only that the person is suitable for this role and I think it is representative of the really talented, gentle man and passionate, and things were important hostess tray for this role. It's good to see the representative of one million movie does not appear every year, and we do not know every nook and cranny about his personal life and all these things.
I do not think that the <scenarios> are different versions of the film, and personally I stay ready for any emergency that could happen. hostess tray I do not I draw everything or I have a specific plan, but one acquires an idea of what he wants. So the scenario is the movie, hostess tray but I went back and looked at it you'll find it really but there is a lot of improvisation, especially from Representative Chris Pontius, who played the sidekick role in the movie "Jackass". One of the reasons optional him is that wonderful improvise and create hostess tray new things, and it is wonderful with children. Thus you know that سينسجم with personal to me.
Yes, there is always beautiful and positions you are trying to innovate, mistakes or things that lie ahead are that add a touch of realism to work. Do not recall a specific site currently, but I think put Chris Pontius and to Stephen in a room together, the three of them, watching it was fun interaction, the position is not without surprises.
It was twelve years old now, and was in the eleventh during the filming. For as long as I was impressed by them because they are very natural. When starting to represent a scene find that they do not change, do not feel باختلافها hostess tray about the same with the personal that you are playing hostess tray opposite in fact. I feel they are really talented and I tried not to complain about the way and not interfere too much. We talked about it and understood what I was trying to do. Initially, we have some experience, and we did it with her and Stephen, I understood the idea.
I do not think that one can feel full confidence hostess tray because you're always working on new things to experience making movies have not before. hostess tray So scary Vakhraj always, but I feel I have a clear idea in my mind while never a new film about its form and content. I think it is voluptuous, but I do not feel reassured, but scared. Apart from that I own a strict point of view, but this love because it allows hostess tray the output you clinging opinion.
When I started writing, I did not know the body that will end the scenario, really did not think about it. But after his ends, inevitably I see some similarities. I did not write only two scenarios native, so I feel that this film and "Lost in Translation" are the closest to my character because they are subjective. Accordingly, there must be some links between them, because I think like many of the creators, I'm interested in specific topics I will visit her again. Each film of my films is a continuation of the one who kissed him.
I felt it was the right place for the young actor is going through a period of transition progress. hostess tray There is something fast Zul around the hotel as a place. The Chateau Marmont has a legendary reputation in Los Angeles, a favorite place for the arts. Seemed me chosen for granted to place the events of the story. hostess tray I also I have many memories of my going to him as a child and then as a girl in Los Angeles, and was always combines meeting hostess tray interesting people eyes Mtaatbaém, and Thvoh wonderful stories and history of old I wanted to be a part of it. However, I wanted an iconic image of Los Angeles as the background of the story.
I am always pleased to existence

No comments:

Post a Comment