Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Afternoon ma, ESI to your Luned to help her cook to the agricultural fair over the weekend. Gwnesi

Bienvenida to flog number 6! | Ellbaines's Blog
The weather has cooled here for 2 days! Wearing a bit of 'layers' of clothing can cause sgenai free coat with me !!! And there's onezie '(as' giant baby grow is made from fleece material way is the easier to ddigrifio !!!!) I would be very convenient to keep warm night !!!! Have not duvets on my bed just two nights so cold !! canvas
Afternoon ma, ESI to your Luned to help her cook to the agricultural fair over the weekend. Gwnesi cry cakes and ginger biscuits (ginger). Luned have still born ... ..so had bought a mask as a mask surgeon (surgeon) and she looked ready to operatio on me !! Unless laughter south, and she said "you have a picture to your blog ddylia" and nesi forgotten diwadd !!!
After going home afterwards nesi do biscuits rational ovens uk myself at home here! Have been borrowed from Luned tre firing (baking tray). I call them biscuits Nain Nain Elidan case was always do and I help them often enough! Biscuits with a hole in the middle and jam it. Nesi some lemon cheese! With my lemon cheese cartra 'of course!
Clare (my boss i) arrives between 5.30am and 6am this morning after 8 hours on a bus tour of the Andes! She is here until Saturday night stay in a spare room in the house Chubut. ESI to teach adults in Trelew in the morning, there was one other woman has joined this week. One and a copy of 'Nel small Bwcs' to me, a book that has made a film I think. Therefore necessary to read the story, she's had a pronounced impact on the three here anyway, they love the story. There was a meeting at 12.15pm at school about my schedule etc! My time here has to be shared equally between Gaiman and Trelew. The same number of hours in the 2 places along! So then discuss! Making his Lunette, Clare and myself for lunch in a very nice place to Trelew. Do not remember the name either! But it was a place that sold a lot of Italian food next door to Hotel Touring. It's a tradition here in Argentina that much ate gnocci for that little money from people by this time of the month it seems, and these are cheap to make / buy! So on the 29th of each month there is a special offer at places that sell meals include Nocci. Before the food arrived we had a cute little empanadas !! Very nice! Dyma't first time I tried gnocci! CESI tomato sauce, ham, mushrooms and smoky bacon with them. He was very nice but something that fills someone! Unless packed and there was too much on the plate !!!! Then lift back to Gaiman with Lunette, and off I went to the house to prepare for the after-work building! Clare was 9pm and i go to your Esyllt for dinner! Son relive our belly in dwrnod tea! Isolde was made curry! My favorite food! =) What a nice oddo! The curry cartra it best I think I've been given! Oddo just like curry from an Indian restaurant! Nice little night and one went down well biscuits for dessert! Unless made some with dulce de Leche (milk jam) in as well as well as some lemon cheese to Isolde !! In conversation roedda ''re talking about horses and I say I want to ride while I'm here because ever've done before. And it was Isolde have read somewhere ... if you fall off a horse somewhere here, probably that you own that little piece of land then !!! Dwnim if yes 'rule then still apply now' de !! But I know that I do not want to fall off a horse run anyway !!
Clare and I later went to an agricultural fair in the gimnasio. Only $ 10 it cost! Changing the 'currency converter' I used to date to 1.44 !! There was a cart shed with old and small stalls around the shed, local produce was being sold ... .in wines ... .jam ... household products ... .slipars ... .stondin spinning ... ..caws ... .pethau beauty ... .Work hand .gemwaith ...! Plenty rational ovens uk of things! Honey is very good here and much of it is produced here apparently! There were many stalls here honey! Outside a Massey rational ovens uk Ferguson tractor rational ovens uk was new! So that's where I draw a picture of that to show Dad !!! There's not much around so some of Gaiman de !! Many of these are very old fashioned machines are used which add character to the place! I like to see the old motors etc are driven here! There's no many that were so old and I see this being used at home !! In gimnasio there were more small stalls on the ground floor and first floor! There were also demonstrations of different farms: vegetables and household products displayed worthwhile. Group 2 at 8pm performance on stage. Singing and music folk / celtic. The first group is very good, but the second group is worth it! Nesi really enjoyed! There were 5 members and everyone rational ovens uk is playing different instruments. The performance began with one member walking on stage playing bagpipes ('bagpipes') and ... What was in play .. 'Calon Lan'! Great !! We had a very lively performance, and music haunting and emotional. It's amazing how talented the cr

No comments:

Post a Comment