Friday, January 30, 2015

Starting a New Life is like a game ,,, you start from (zero) 0 ... but you need solid game might be


haayy ... after 50 years nakapgOL also ... very nice thanks to my aunt's house to waLang dish tub ... ^ _ ^ whole day open the computer's excessive zeal we ate kim meant magOL ... to be caught because there are people ,,, ok ... so worth it!
Starting a New Life is like a game ,,, you start from (zero) 0 ... but you need solid game might be over soon ... but you need survivor left behind you ... Do not you cry because waLang cheap ice cream sold inconsolable for you ... but before I left, a lot of people told me how beautiful toppings for nachos it ... maybe they can easily Kala life ,,, weLL Hindi po! Kala ko lang yun ...
nakakamiss the compound we have Olympic size swimming pools (summer that there was still water, not distressed) ... my car to worn-worn ,,, but still running and I was driving (before I makapagdrive toppings for nachos here because nothing I license, also I have no car - shipment nyo yung car I) ... I'm coLLection witch to almost used up my money there ... The house always clean and we had food with bwisita LaLo that ... the People Within the compound, young noisy midday (tuLoy in my sleep), and uncle do not run out of food and mahiLig Manlibre, my cousin abusive bullying and LoveLife (loser, I e younger me na) ... my shop we can compound toppings for nachos the debt ... the church we just see that little cute ^ _ ^ ... the chona's angeLs super wasted with zest and extra bait ,,, along with gimick (Full speed ahead!) ... and LoLo bhong, and duerms the dan_dan those cranky - but super bait (gave us send ,,, "kakahiya again!") ... the PM - ugly because E! I just love her ... I forget the SFC troops - the walk heater day, kadramahan and gmick, the senti mode and all that ... the intimate (hon_jeLLa, bes_kg, apyang, bim, apriL & Lex) I ,,, lifelong yun bang at the end of the day when everyone is against me, I defeated them ... and beat me with me through thick and thin, with crying or laughter, warmth and Frost, the kiLig moments and rod blues ... bes and combined apyang that we are supposedly toppings for nachos nothing of tomorrow ... the best yung night before our flight home and super guLo LaLo siLa house ... but just ok i'LL be missing them badly ... alas the rest - I did not even see them but they stiLL ,,, got a minute to make me say the best smiLe and the gang to ... haaayyy ,,, nakakamis taLaga pi (ie not a bad word - Phil Island sabi niLa) ... but says that niLa, ok just seems to me that I mamiss pi and think too much ... because she tumatakaw the super human thinking, ok so I seemed to gain weight I ... ^ _ ^
We added ... THEY'VE sad reaLity MOVED ON! ALL OF THEM ... I mean, what's not and we ate nawaLa kim yun ... if her ,,, converts to e ... yung picture ,,, ba? nothing would! I noh force ... but nagmimiscoL me the PM ... hehe =) But the rest, nothing toppings for nachos ... I kasaLanan!
I'm so long I poured it ... maybe because after all 50 years before we moved again makapagOL ... This is how I should be posting here in that I made a Blogspot ,,, case waLang frontpage toppings for nachos here ... Then I can not edit tuLoy problem ... how do I get ,,, You should tell waLang but I see no way ... bahaLa that superman ,,, I naLang filling the bottle after I papaanod pacific ocean cattle Should arrive in .......... aLam nyo na yun ... hehehe ^ _ ^
LOVE WITH ANGELS BRING IT ... our house and all equipped with Interior nun ... ... the car we safeguard soap ,,, nothing really fruity flavor kasi nun here ... chowking (HP branch) yung crew di sad ... I ate kim computer shop for not just once every 50 years ... I Pagol a mansion and Interior nun All mahaL I left ... hopefully it possible ,,, for fun ... and for not a problem even though I marepLyan people just ok ,,, mahaL text here to gLobe noh! kainis sun ,,, I can not e ... hehe case ^ _ ^
View my complete profile Previous Posts im back. . . . . . . . the heLL! ! ! vanya araneL mine. . . movie marathon. . . a prayer. . . as aLways. . . Alive. . . TRY TO UNDERSTAND toppings for nachos Wishing You Were Here SOMEHOW AGAiN


No comments:

Post a Comment