Thursday, January 29, 2015

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


Hello. My name is Mayie. This blog is intended to be a personal blog, an outlet for emotions, angst, happiness, creativity, confusion, anxiety, disappointment, pain, excitement, euphoria, longing, nostalgia, and random ortega chili what-have-yous that invade my heart. When they all become too powerful to contain, I plan to let them all out through writing here. But don't worry. If you ever choose to read on, I won`t shoo you away. New friends are most welcome. ;)
Pj:  Baka dalhin ni Gelo yung kotse nia. Kaso kung dalhin man ni Gelo yung sasakyan nia, baka tumirik din yun.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
►  2013 (2) ►  July (2) ►  2011 (33) ►  April (9) ►  March (22) ►  ortega chili January (2) ▼  2010 (138) ►  December (1) ▼  November (14) A white woman, about 51 years old, was seated next... "You can never tell what people ortega chili are thinking and f... "I really ortega chili enjoy spending time with you, even if we... Did you ever look at a picture of yourself ortega chili and see... "If you are going to fall in love with me, it’s on... I don’t want to put on my mind that someday, I’d h... "Love. Its not something you decide ortega chili to feel, It no... "I know I’m bad at showing it, but I really do lov... "You ever look a picture of yourself, and see a st... "Love isn’t just a word. It’s when you feel safe &... "Will u go out with me?"(6 words)"I am starting to... DIFFERENT KINDS OF BABAE If you pick me a flower, I’ll wear it in my hair. ... 1 YEAR AGO... ►  October (45) ►  September (5) ►  August (29) ►  July (6) ►  June (4) ►  May (20) ►  April (13) ►  February (1) ►  2009 (19) ►  December (1) ►  ortega chili November (1) ►  October (12) ►  September (1) ►  August (1) ►  ortega chili July (2) ►  May (1) ►  2008 (1) ►  March (1)


1 comment:

  1. Master Framing are the experts in framing in Sydney.
    We specialize in memorabilia framing, custom picture framing, canvas stretching and photo mounting.
    We have grown into one of the most competitive picture framers in New South Wales,
    offering a large range of picture frames and picture framing services.

    framing

    ReplyDelete