Thursday, February 5, 2015

ABS-CBN.com sat down with Kim Chiu to get the scoop on some of the issues involving the Pinoy Big B


Beautiful Faces anime entertainment news Flash Games For Sale Shop and Buy Free mp3 Goong Hollywood Movies Hottest Male Japanese Korean Movie list Movie Mania Lyrics and videos mobile games movies music news OPM Pinoy movies TV MP3 Polls Quizzes Taiwan Movies TV Series
ABS-CBN.com sat down with Kim Chiu to get the scoop on some of the issues involving the Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Big Winner. First, Kim talked about why she fainted during an ASAP press con in Guam. Kim described how her hectic schedule was prior to the trip to Guam. "Dire directly because of work. Awesome ngEurope (where she and Gerald Anderson headlined the Smart Pinoy Fiesta In Italy), I'm not much sleep on the airplane. I do not know, I do not know why, maybe I'm excited to go home, I watched the movie so I hardly slept. After taping the future because nun My Only Hope; After future still need to wake up early because I have a pictorial, heated serving trays much more to be done; We ngGuam kinabukasanlilipad done, "she explained. Apparently, heated serving trays fatigue, stress, heated serving trays and the scorching heat in Guam took their toll on her. "Poor because my heater. I just soak in the heat? Poor me there, heated serving trays I do not know why. Eh we Guammainit stage, pointed me in the day. So when I returned to the car I slept. Then I wake up, like I've struck heated serving trays my body, 'Ah' Speaking, heater again. ' So air conditioning, heating, air conditioning, then hot again. So when I arrived at the restaurant of the press conference, there, I struggled to breathe, just like dark sight. I like my energy is 10% finished sunk like three seconds. 1, 2, 3-zero. Nothing, I suddenly lost energy, "she rehashed. heated serving trays Luckily, Gerald Anderson stayed by her side the entire time. So when she felt like she was about to pass out, he instantly went to her rescue. "He heated serving trays knows that she is somewhat different I feel. I said to him, 'Are shortly fall to me.' He said, 'Just say, ha.' Then there, I told him, 'here I stand my hair.' Sorted finished, he turned that (handy) to go, "Kim revealed. After Kim had fainted, the ASAP staff to carry Gerald asked Kim to an open area where she could get some fresh air before heading to a hospital for a thorough check-up. "Nothing, I just got tired cause I fainting. All negative results of the tests. The volume will therefore X-rays from the head ... The timing so the hospital with nothing happened, "she exclaimed. Did the doctor advised her to rest to avoid more faining spells? "Yes, but I said 'I do first rest. The doctor just said go ahead just taking my vitamins and iron, because it seems somewhat lacking my blood. Then I sorted so he is now returning to my body strength, "she explained. When told that there were those who believe heated serving trays that she was stressed out because of Kim's rumored heated serving trays courtship of Pauleen Luna, Kim could only laugh at such an idea. "Yes, that's coming out now. I said, 'What's going on here? The shallowness babaw turn. ' Why I faint just because there? My family being their issue, I'm fainting. That's more what to me, the more sensitive I dun. Yung about Gerald Dennis then I left there, I'm out there. And many other issues that are more severe heated serving trays there noh, "she stressed. The bubbly actress heated serving trays further heated serving trays shared that she personally asked Gerald if there was truth to the intrigues linking him to Dennis. "We asked him along when we handlers. He says not [true those news]. Kwinento done just that they just met at a birthday party of John James (Hey) finished chewing they were just five minutes. That's just what happened. Enlarged simply enlarged, "she explained. Except for that one time, Kim says that she and Gerald Dennis never talked about again. "You know we (Dennis) personally to each other. That I meet him when Star Awards. Hi, hello, just that. Nothing done. Even with Gerald, neither they nor close and they always met. He said that the two times they met and would like someone there with me. We introduced dun Star Awards. So nice just growing up. [The issue] heated serving trays "Does she ever get tired of the non-stop controversies heated serving trays surrounding her? "I trained a little bit like they are now doing, 'I suppose so-so magseselos you?' For me 'do not make scenario because not true. Are pretending, pretending eh not really happen. So no, I just let them, "she reiterated. For now, Kim maintained that she's better off focusing her attention to her career than worrying about things she does not have control of. Show

No comments:

Post a Comment