Friday, February 6, 2015

sarahhp ... ahhh ... scratch ... nkkapraning tong sarahpp ball to woohoo !! haha ... i start maygad


sarahhp ... ahhh ... scratch ... nkkapraning tong sarahpp ball to woohoo !! haha ... i start maygad nkkapikon please ... Do I arrived around 6:30 pm .. early bird? NOT .. more bird and e caloy me ... he came flying down from the top of the gymnasium ... hoo hoo ... Kroo .. its a bird! its a plane! no! its, its, its ... uncle fester ... haha .. joke lng pre So, what I went un .. .. nagmuka caloy stupid swamp cooler car I do not know nothing I ginanahan date .. I introduced my invite ... to date her, then I do not even remember who un, na na na maiidentify date caloy on lj 'to ?? ... whoa inkling I have a ghost, right? phantom seen on the corner of EDSA who dressed in formal law invited caloy .. O_O so true ???? hmmm ..... never mind, said sakn of jio, mr.kroo ... melissa swamp cooler car do? ewan .. then, we went to the gym because there then in the cold rain, there is a roof ... talk ... then u dating and Ramos with maggie, Arlu and Bryce, Jolo, guinness aka freakier when horny, laws and continued with vien .. ?? I do not know ... sorri THAT !! lintek ... done somewhat later they jio, kennet, toby .... if they arrived swamp cooler car at ... oooooh ... What did you do to the car? you pounded driving noh ?? The nun much shit happened ... lust gines forth! oh my! ok lng yan ... natural instincts coz u look like a koala .. ??? O_O ??? huh? i say i do not know ... I do not know of malice treated ung plant stand made for the table number ... you mehn labo ... tas .. ung teddy bear stripped maygad ... haha ... ok caloy yan .. proud we'll make nice souvenirs because the brain can ticking time-bomb ... haha got lots of ideas eh? Ramos then the more ... ah types (UGH!) look stupid while eating his spaghetti with that sleepy look like a maniac in the face .... dadakmain law ung they Arlu heater and teasing caloy to push the ball constant. .. .. seems nagsasapakan nkakatuwang watch with words ... haha ... whoa buddy ... you thought I would natapunan gines of hot wax from the candle because he's pretending to be an exotic dancer of the candle lights swamp cooler car .. . have their own world ?? with its own rituals ?? demon so he ?? hmmm ... joke lng asswipe ... after that, we head Eastwood ... hang out for a while .. and hang out in that moment ... things happened: 1. caloy-Arlu swamp cooler car heater recontinuation 2. captured me Arlu of opening pic (sorri that, I became sleepy ... because I woke 4) 3. gines with his oversexed regarding Erap jokes, Ramos, cory and some gardeners promdi hang province 4. 5. having this demonic look me being laughed at for being 6. sleepy swamp cooler car the women realizing our gang has members from big brother swamp cooler car 7 gaguhan coz most of us drank coffee which means all the people swamp cooler car their were more hyper than me, meaning all of them were freakier than me .. AHH !! Yeahs !! IM NOT ALONE !! langhiya then ... what u nagbasket earlier we were AUSSY toby ... win !! chambaH swamp cooler car !! Win 1st time in 20 years ... because even if I fetus or imagination palang of this world, I ... nagbbasket swamp cooler car law after we ate lunch at his house ... I saw some pics taken toby na super odd I look ... bwiset! bwitet !! bat like that ?? My ghost face ... my eyes popping out of my head !? demmet !! The ugly pics un dun ... three in a row ... HMPPH !!


No comments:

Post a Comment