Sunday, February 1, 2015

Why snake Traffic Gay? Batangama Bow. Chewing Gum! Decades old Hacienda Guard Cerveza hatgo Silly F


I spelled a secluded area in the western part of Metro Manila at this time. I like to drive just to drive maybe because I want to be able to relax at all the mind and soul. At 10 mo. Speed. I'm tired from the office hatgo and found the heater on my bald boss. Why do they have little Beat and the few articles I passed today about a precinct in Mumbai. Fk him. I feel he just incidental to humiliate me. I did not think he was bald pinapamukha that we talked. I even more luxuriant hair on his head compared. He always tells me what kind you Shitan and not even able to see correctly. Speaking Meanwhile, Dan, ie without making himself just steal Beat the media you close without also kalatoy-worth if sisipatin, e she who honored hatgo the 'Employee of the Month' award and an extra bonus income . Damn actually. I thought, just favoritism Life is no. Hijo de puta. I stop here in front of a convenience store in Pasay. At least I'm taking the car. When I enter the Mini Stop, I have noticed. Why were no guards in the branches of Mini Stop. Kinompare immediately to 7-11 with hacking open a door when you enter or exit but here e manually. I immediately hatgo take a tin can of root beer and go to the counter. I was the only customer inside. Fast turn out the closet female cashier. hatgo I bought half a pack of Winston lights. Giving money, easy exit and return to the car. I opened the root beer and then ignited. Down the window. As I think of my bald boss, also Dan kupal. hatgo Maybe they have relationships. hatgo Or is connivance in which illegal activities. Suddenly there came to me. Unmarried woman who seemed to be decent. He asked for cigarettes and nakisindi. hatgo Once said his name. He Mika. Sales clerk a pangbinatang jeans SM department store. He also natripan just walk to retire in his brain also crazy world. Suddenly he also took root beer I once had a sudden torrential downpour. Putting him in the car. Good to know not seem all that he wet his shirt. She said that she wants to roam. Anywhere as long as he wants to operate the car. I woke up in a dark place but I can not explain where I was. I lie and I feel the pain in the neck, side and chest. hatgo I endure the pain. Dark at this time. Crying until I noticed that I was inside a rectangular box. I do not see but I know my bleeding wounds thrilled to migraine. Full-intact katutak to sweat. I hear the regular shovel and I tinatabunan ground. I know there are people. Magpapangabot hatgo maybe 4 to 5 it. Banded together my suspicion that there was collusion. And I know a few of my own that police killed and four-upping business man last month. And here, I'm right. Favoritism is just the way life is.
Why snake Traffic Gay? Batangama Bow. Chewing Gum! Decades old Hacienda Guard Cerveza hatgo Silly Farm HeForWhat Hell-o Hey I Was At A Devil's Tomb Important hatgo Things You Love Juice In Wallet Casket Cancer Kant and the Utilitarians Range Up Kidlatan Marx and Kierkegaard and Nietzsche Ayn Rand Media To No Snow! Winning Snacks Wallet Welcome, Cheska Please Respect The Bridge Room Taxil Teresa Warehouse


No comments:

Post a Comment