Monday, March 10, 2014

Archive 2012 (5) June (3) As you make your bed,,,, right ... Midsummer 2012 .. craving sucks fat ..


Why steal my friends of me when they get it for free? It has happened a lot since last year when I was sitting on the newspaper wrote. I stay late two weeks back in a crib with a man who steals from me, though he gets everything he needs to + rent + a lot more. say what you want about me but I is not a burden but I have drifted off me since I was 8-10 years and sometimes it goes well and you pull into a pile of Jack on 4th 2, or against a full house of aces o Kings and you just sneak plays o eyes all the way until he sends in all in type and I steal everything in the room in cash, honestly,,, what do I care if I was playing? but my so-called friends some people think just because I do not have to pay as bachelor sons o I can sometimes make me 30,000 for a couple minutes and I like to share with those who do not have my talent .. take a salmon This o pay debts with 5000 where? Is it okay to not even ask for help without MAN LIKE GOING ON SELF? Fucking caps lock button ... am I stupid in my ambient rational ovens eyes that I share with me? Does that mean you do not need to receive or ask for help from me, but it snot simply instead of me? Do you think it rarely happens? you who are reading this ... you o the others in your stair earn together, in 2008, I have gotten rid of the 4-5 months of my closest friends. last two months there have vaarit 5-15 thousand a week I stolen, then you become the wind oxå .. you do not believe me but I swear on my daughter ... o my mother's grave that this Monday so stole a cop about 15,000 of me .. 6000 leaving him, the e true, plus a haschbit he sa va wood to his colleague. she huh woman o the va raspberry mountains subway. someone who recognizes it? watchmen who took me for I slept? do you remember? share you outright? Fy Damn low .. you my friends, Go to hell. Try o Buy me something sometime? Why always me huh it to be cool huh o be blown? I take it with your fingers in the cookie jar gets rid of them. I promise you. I have a rule. no lies ... I have always va 110 percent sure before I do anything even if I know, I've been beat many years ago because rational ovens of something huh lie on a heavy prison o me to come in to golbögarna though I done nothing. You, as I will soon. I know, the puzzle e clear the email for my own sake I must be in for sure, I e not kind when I angry e o o hurt it, I would not expose anyone for anything. I feel bad that huh angry. give a damn io steal from me question o you get what I can give you ... If I can not well then I can not. Forgive me but I'm starting lessna on humanity, the Earth's own little parasite infections ... I love you standing for your mistakes because rational ovens I can not stand the lies o do not care what you've done .. (almost) just do not lie in my face about it Hug o ... sleep tight man without rational ovens friends ... Hug patrik 10 comments to "Saturday morning, somewhere to Hagsätra in a studio apartment with a kleptomaniac who partner?"
Glad to see you're alive, you get a little worried when you follow your life through the blog and you disappear rational ovens for so long,, So first the foremost Glad you email back! Then it's just to complain that you do not have reliable friends surrounding you. I know how it feels. So now I try to surround myself by people that I trust but understand that it must be difficult in your situation = (I hope it solves himself in the best way, and look forward to more posts on your blog. MVH / / Mattias Mattias Monday, rational ovens 18 January 2010
Hi Patrick. Now we have found your blog. FUN! Hope you remember us. We are two girls who meet you at the New Community last week (January 20) I hope you continue writing / Linda Linda Wednesday, 27 January 2010
I know that what you say is true, I also know that, unfortunately, not many of your kind left. You need to be more critical when choosing your intercourse and sometimes maybe nöjja you with your own company. Be glad you are who you are! and above all, keep being who you are generous, caring, etc. but do not forget rational ovens yourself. Next time'll throw you a 10 pearls before swine, instead of 110 and keep the 100 for yourself. Difficult? I know, but give them a maximum of 50 if you 'feel you must. ulrika Thursday, 4 February 2010
Archive 2012 (5) June (3) As you make your bed,,,, right ... Midsummer 2012 .. craving sucks fat ... June 21, 2012 April (2) to voluntarily allow themselves to be locked up! no difference o no choice! 2011 (2) July (1) Sometimes it will not be as expected .... March (1) now email me here again! 2010 (56) October rational ovens (1) Good morning ... August (1) Only a few days left! July (2) Writer's cramp Hey! June (5) No matter what! Less! Sunday Morning rational ovens can not continue in a place like this! If we could rewind the tape? May (28) More blah, blah, blah. Smoke or not that is the question? Blablabla ..... My daughter! More musings! Deep reflections! Friday morning Separation Anxiety! The debut! Funds I'm cold. Poems My house! Bokdrömmar! Hey, servant! Hmmmm! Dreams yes! why me Wednesday, April 28, 2010! Crime and Punishment! On

No comments:

Post a Comment