Saturday, March 29, 2014

R is a zombie and therefore is not very talkative, but he who narrates uihc self service the film a


Yesterday Memoirs zombie uihc self service (super translation Warm bodies, have stuck, but stuck, huh?) Was released and we went to see it and, honestly, I did not expect too much. In its day, when it was announced and the novel was published, I spent quite zombies uihc self service because the subject does not attract me too much. However, I have to say that I liked very much and I have enjoyed a great time. In Memoirs zombie we find R (Nicholas Hoult), a zombie who spend their time engaged in an airport with the rest of their species and bony, which are the zombies who have lost all traces of humanity and meat and engaged in eating anything. One day, R goes in search of food along with several zombies and encounters a group of humans, who have left the fortress where they live to find safe medicines. Among these humans is Julie (Teresa Palmer), which strikes him from the start ... but especially when gobbles uihc self service her boyfriend and begins to experience memories and feelings for this girl, which starts it a process of humanization. Obviously, Memoirs zombie is not a zombie movie to use, is not a The walking dead or anything. I want to make clear that it is not a Twilight uihc self service with zombies, not even close, here are neither intense nor bows or pavisosos. Yes, love is important, because feelings are beginning to experience R by Julie what drives the plot, but it is not a cheesey. They have some of the most romantic scene, like the pool, although they are very nice and nothing cheesy and also it does not recreate uihc self service the romance. Because, basically, Memoirs is a zombie comedy, uihc self service a hilarious comedy.
R is a zombie and therefore is not very talkative, but he who narrates uihc self service the film as we hear their thoughts throughout the footage is. And it has some real good points. Since strokes very very black humor to other donkeys, through sympathetic than any other. Also descacharrantes scenes featuring both he and Julie and their respective best friends uihc self service of both, mixed with action scenes that, after all, Julie is human and has to be saved from the bony who want to eat. Truth be told, the hour and a half of, has not seemed any leftover scene because something always happened and has such a pace that made me short. Come on, I have not noticed that we had spent an hour and a half and I have not even looked at the clock once. And in addition to entertaining, it is a funny, has two points in its favor which I personally appreciate.
For one, I've loved the characters. Typically in these kinds of stories of juvenile uihc self service court floor not a big fan of the character, because it is usually an indecisive pavisosa that serves only to be "the girl", but not for Julie. Julie mola mola much. It has character, able to defend itself, reacts fairly smoothly and I do not know, it's cool, I liked it. R has also delighted me, which surprised me because, well, it's a zombie and I was not very convinced that part, but the guy was adorable and funny. Yes, I kneel before whom the time it takes it to Nora, Julie's best friend, who's the bitch loves. Just like that, it's great. On the other hand, and related to what I just discussed, would be the casting. It is very difficult to see if a character has to defend someone uihc self service with the charisma of a broom, or what Kristen Stewart Brandon Routh. However, in Memoirs zombie actors were chosen with confidence. Teresa Palmer, who had already proved he could be a badass in I Am Number Four, I was surprised with comedic. Furthermore, it is the girl I like in grace. John Malkovich plays his father, who does not have a lot of paper, but this man is very good (although I'm surprised that out in this movie, by the way). The two secondary, Analeigh Tipton and Dave Corddry, as Nora and M, the best friends Protas, have also been great.
Yes, Dave Franco could not be more artificial and less sense because it is impossible. Also did not help that his character was called Perry. What can I say? I'm very silly, but every time I pronounced his name on the screen automatically after I sang "platypus". True story. And I have left for last because uihc self service Nicholas Hoult is the one that best looks of the entire cast, as it has the most character allows. In fact, his work in this film is superb. Because uihc self service R is changing throughout the film, gradually becomes more human and, yes, helps remove makeup, but Nicholas is changing uihc self service its posture and gestures, humanized, slowly, naturally, what seems to me an act of milk. Also, is it's hilarious and adorable at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment